Shared Server Hosting
Shared web hosting is a kind of service where one server can share between many clients. The features of this can be quite basic and not flexible in terms of updates and software. Generally, the resellers sell this web hosting and web companies have reseller accounts to offer web hosting for customers.
This type of web hosting provides the following benefits:
1. This web hosting is easy to use.
2. It’s cheaper it’s very affordable and you need not to pay for the entire server up front.
Virtual Private Server (VPS)
VPS hosting services are a kind of hosting where the server is owned by a particular client or an individual but is not shared with anybody. This hosting service is not like the shared hosting service, the possessor of VPS hosting services has complete control over the server. However, this type of web hosting service is more costly than the shared hosting service, but will provide one a bundle of advantage. This web hosting is very consistent and dependable.
It helps a business, organization or a company to be more generative, and that is why VPS hosting was considered as a cost-effective hosting service. It has a security feature as well as it saves time. VPS hosting is very useful for those companies who depend only for web hosting services. In some circumstances, VPS hosting service is supervised 24×7 so that if any issues identified, it will be contemplated and directed at once to enhance one’s online business.
Dedicated Server Hosting
Dedicated Server Hosting is the opposite of shared hosting. You can put a lot of websites on the same dedicated server, but they are all yours, thereby you have full control of the content.
The Dedicated Web hosting also provides a dedicated IP address, which is very important if you would like your site to reach relevant traffic around the planet. Many dedicated web hosting providers generally maintain numerous data centers.
Many people consider that this type of hosting needs a lot of knowledge and special skills which is untrue. The fact is that the Cloud host requires only basic computer knowledge. For instance, if you are using Google apps, Dropbox, or Facebook you are already making use of this. It doesn’t have a fancy sign up procedures.
In Cloud Computing, processing, memory, and hard drives are shared. Cloud Computing offers a lot of convenience to users in their plans. For example, if one server stops working, sites will still be available on the web with the use of other servers.
Benefits of Cloud Hosting
1. Cost Efficiency This is a high performing and low-cost service. Folks can save a lot of money because they just need to pay for the resources they have been using in a month.
2. Access to Resources – Since users enjoy the benefit of multiple servers, these servers never lacks the availability of resources. Cloud hosting shares resources continuously. So, your site receives the power whenever it requires.
3. Flexibility This hosting offers flexibility to clients. For example, if you need to upgrade your site, you can upgrade your site with the flexible plans.